Mint, rosemary ,orange, lemon a drop of alcohol and rosewater are all the ingredients you need for a homemade , chemical free, sophisticated perfume.
Ingredients: 1 teaspoon of fresh mint leaves, 1 teaspoon of fresh rosemary leaves, 50 ml vodka, 1 orange, 1 lemon, 115 ml rose water.
1. Wash the mint and rosemary leaves, let them dry then put them in a bowl.
2. Bring 50 ml of vodka almost to the boiling point ( make sure it is hot enough but not boiled) and pour it over the leaves.
3. Wash the orange and the lemon and peel them. Add the peel to the mint and rosemary leaves and mix.
4. Heat the rose water, then pour it into the bowl with the peel and leaf mixture. Mix well.
5. Cover the bowl and put it for a week in the refrigerator mixing gently every day.
6. After one week, strain the liquid and pour it in a perfume bottle.